PCI - Express

My understanding of the initialising sequence for a PCI-E card is as follows:

1 Detect phase to see if there's a receiver connected 2 Send TS1s 3 Send 1024 TS1 after at least one TS1 has been received 4 Send TS2s and continue to send them until 8 TS2s have been received 5 Send a further 16 TS2s 6 Send TS1s and wait for 2 TS1s with Link number rather than PAD symbol 7 Return TS1s with Link number and wait to receive 2 TS1s with Lane number 8 Return TS1s with Link and lane number

What's wrong with the above?

Regards

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Many thanks for your reply - it's given me some confidence.

Reply to
Tim