PCI development kit

Hi

I am looking for a PCI/PCI-X development Kit with ethernet (10/100/1000) as one of its connector. Device = Xilinx Virtex II with more than 2,000,000 gates. Avnet makes such boards but they have a lot of other stuff on them like usb, rs232, video in/out etc. too which I dont need.

Does anybody know a vendor where I can find one?

Thanks

Subhek

Reply to
Subhek

Hi

I am looking for a PCI/PCI-X development Kit with ethernet (10/100/1000) as one of its connector. Device = Xilinx Virtex II with more than 2,000,000 gates. Avnet makes such boards but they have a lot of other stuff on them like usb, rs232, video in/out etc. too which I dont need.

Does anybody know a vendor where I can find one?

Thanks

Subhek

Reply to
Subhek

Hi Subhek,

Here's a link to some fairly modest Virtex II / PCI development boards

Best regards, Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Does any of the design contain ethernet connector?

Subhek

Reply to
Subhek