PC104+ Card

There have been a number of posts over the last few months about availability, or not, of PC104+ FPGA boards. In a couple of weeks time and with a little bit of luck we should be showing Hollybush1 at DATE for those that are interested in this board type.

The board has a nice easy expansion capability and if anyone has particular wish lists for features do let me know. The board itself already has support for RS232, RS485 and CAN Bus before anyone asks for those. We are already looking one add-on module, based on Virtex2-Pro, that will give PowerPC and MGT capability for this board for those interested. Any other wishes now is your chance to ask for them.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of MINI-CAN. The Spartan-3 CAN Bus Development Board.

John Adair