Partial reconfiguration: bus macros

Hello,

I am trying to do DPR on an Atlys board, which uses Spartan-6. It seems I c= an only solve my problem if I revert to bus macros (Partitions are only sup= ported for Virtex/Kintex and you need an additional license, differential P= R is usable if you do not use block RAMs on the Spartan-6).

However, the latest references I can find on bus macros date from 2007, and= searching on Xilinx, I see that the answer there is "deprecated".

Is there anybody who could show me/give me examples on bus macros?

Regards,

Jurgen

Reply to
chthon