Parallel to Serial ASI ...

Hi,

I have two simple questions :

- To implement a conversion Paralle to Serial ASI (paralel data TS from Digital Tuner) you must use an FPGA or exist an chip that can make the conversion ?

- If do not exist a dedicated chip, from where I can start to develop the FPGA device (Vhdl, Verilog, ecc) ? Someone has already done this ?

Thanks for any response.

Kappa.

Reply to
Kappa

Kappa,

Have you visited:

?

Austin

Reply to
austin

Thanks Austin ...

Yes i have visited ... but I thought that there was something already ready. I am not very experienced with the FPGA, but we can try ... perhaps with the help of someone who knows more than me.

I have a small idea ... You can help me ?

Thanks.

Kappa.

Reply to
Kappa