Pal programming

Please help me with an information about PAL16V8 programming. What program should I use for obtain .jedec file?

Thanks,

Reply to
Dan
16V* is most pupular low cost chip. from 1984, Abel 1.1 and many DOS stuff. If you want, I can burn a CD for you. I block E-mail in this AOL.

hope your E-mail addr. is real one.

Reply to
Oil4war

I have a 16V (PALCE16V8H-15PC/4) that has lost it's program, and nee a new copy made. Can you do it for me? Cost? The part is an H

08751-80130, and I have a good one that could be copied from, and have a new blank to be copied to. Stu Aplin 310-640-726

16V* is most pupular low cost chip. from 1984, Abel 1.1 and many DOS

E-mail i

Reply to
aptecelectronics

Most PAL's have security bits making copying imposable. That PAL appears to be out of something as the part number doesn't look that familiar so copying might be a tad difficult unless you have the original unsecured original.

On the bright side, most PALs are rather simple and can be reverse engineered providing the company no longer exists to beat the c**p out of you.

Simon

Reply to
Simon Peacock