PAL

Hi,

I'm working on colorbar generator VHDL code from Xilinx (file name cb_eg1.vhd, from Xapp514, Chapter 16). The format is NTSC. Is there anyone who has modified the code to PAL format? I've inserted the right line numbers and regions for the colorbars. However the V-sync. signal is not as it should be.

Regards Peter Soegaard

Reply to
Peter Soegaard

from Xapp514, Chapter 16). The format is NTSC. Is there anyone who has modified the code to PAL format? I've inserted the right line numbers and regions for the colorbars. However the V-sync. signal is not as it should be.

Peter, this is what I learned from our Applications folks:

"The cb_eg1.vhd design is NTSC specific, but there is a PAL video test pattern generator included in XAPP514 chapter 16. The vidgen.v file includes ROM init files for either NTSC or PAL."

Peter Alfke, Xilinx

Reply to
Peter Alfke