PacoBlaze

Hello group.

PacoBlaze is my attempt to create a synthesizable and behavioral Verilog implementation of Ken Chapman's PicoBlaze embedded mcu:

All PicoBlaze versions are targeted, however this is a work in progress and currently only the KCPSM3 instance is working.

Please, if you have the chance to test it send me an email with your results. A rudimentary Java assembler (similar but not fully compatible with the original) is included. The source code for the micro and assembler are released under the modified BSD license for maximum flexibility.

Many thanks to Ken Chapman from Xilinx for answering my questions and creating the PicoBlaze core in first place.

Warmest regards.

-- PabloBleyerKocik / pbleyer2004 /"Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability." @embedded.cl / -- Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Reply to
Pablo Bleyer Kocik