p160 connector

Hi folks, I've purchased an FPGA prototyping board with a p160 expansion slot. What sort of connector fits into this slot? Where to get it from?

Thanks in advance, Henning

Reply to
Henning Bahr

Henning Bahr wrote: : Hi folks, : I've purchased an FPGA prototyping board with a p160 expansion slot. : What sort of connector fits into this slot? Where to get it from?

The prototyping board manual should tell you that the connector is a HIROSE FX2 connector.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes

The board we have here (Insight-Memec's V2MB1000) also has a p160 expansion slot, we have a communication expansion module that has an ethernet PHY, USB (slave conector), PS2 port, SRAM/Flash memory, and a connector for an LCD display or something. They also have other expansion modules, so you might want to look them up, just Google "Insight-Memec", it should be the first link.

--
Pierre-Olivier

-- to email me directly, remove all _N0SP4M_ from my address --
Reply to
PO Laprise