P160 Communications module 3 with V2PRO--> EDK 7.1 errors

Hi, I am trying to implement the sample design (Web server) that comes with the P160 communications module 3 from Avnet design. I have connected this module to the V2Pro7 FF672 board from Xilinx. When I run the tools-> buil applications, I get a series of errors: Running DRC Tcl procedures for OPTION IPLEVEL_DRC_PROC... ERROR:MDT - Unknown Tcl procedure ::hw_opb_emc_v1_10_b::check_iplevel_settings called ERROR:MDT - ERROR FROM TCL:- opb_emc_0 (opb_emc) - while executing "::hw_opb_emc_v1_10_b::check_iplevel_settings 37696248" ERROR:MDT - Errors occured while creating Hardware System make: *** [ppc405_i/lib/libxil.a] Error 2

Has anyone seen this?? any solutions?? Vivek

Reply to
Vivek Menon

Vivek Menon

find the declaration for check_iplevel_settings reinstall/update software call the vendor etc

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler