[OT] 2 full-time openings at Xilinx (embedded systems, embedded software, SoC, FPGA)

Hello,

Xilinx (San Jose, California) has 2 full-time openings for people intereste
d in software development, embedded systems, SoC chips, ARM architecture an
d FPGAs.

Ideal candidate would love seeing hardware and software cooperate. As a mem
ber of our team you'll spend most of your time with Vim/Emacs, designing, w
riting, testing and breaking our proprietary OS. It's written in BSD-style
ANSI C and assembler, has 101k lines of code and is used across the company
 in all sorts of unusual ways.

If that sounds interesting to you, here are the links:

        IRC104504: http://tinyurl.com/XILINX-IRC104504
        IRC104645: http://tinyurl.com/XILINX-IRC104645

If you think you qualify, send an e-mail with attached resume in the PDF fi
le to:

        pssa_hiring (at) xilinx.com

E-mail should have a format:

        To:                 pssa_hiring (at) xilinx.com