OSERDES as delay regulator e.g. Artix 7

Dear all, as some of you know that the Artix 7 has no ODELAY so I can't handle my delays for the output. But there is a OSERDES as well with MMCM or the PLL to manage output pins with different phases e.g.

My question is, how can I implement OSERDES fragments so that I can say please create a delay for 3ns before you send the signals.(I know there is a IPcatalog Manager, but I don't know how I can use it to creat a delay with it)

Hope you can help me.

Thank you very much.

Reply to
awelker