opencores.org

I haven't been able to reach this site for the last couple of days. Anyone know what's going on?

John Eaton

jt_eaton

Hi John,

We have been discussing the issue on this comp.lang.vhdl thread:

It seems opencores.org is back up.

Best regards Nikolaos Kavvadias

Nikolaos Kavvadias

I noticed it Friday night and did a little digging. It looks like opencores.org didn't renew their domain name and now there is a squatter holding it. I just did a quick whois and now it looks to be available???? Hell, I'm not sure.

Reply to
WangoTango