Opencores Can Controller

Hallo, I would to try this core. Where I could find the documentation for 8051 interface?

Has anyone ever used it?

Many Thanks Marco Toschi

Reply to
Marco

"Marco" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dodl6j$nie$ snipped-for-privacy@nnrp.ngi.it...

So go ahead and try.

GRLIB from (LEON3 Sparc SoC system) has wrapper around the opencores can and I am sure they have used it.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Yes, I used it for my PhD project - it works very well, I didn't find any bugs in the latest version. It is directly based on the Philips SJA1000, so all the registers and operation are the same - best to download the datasheet. I think I clocked this core at 25MHz.

As for the interface options, I have only used the Wishbone, but for the 8051 spec, won't this do?

Various other datasheets are here:

Tom

Reply to
Tom