opencore under edk 6.3i

Hi all,

I would like to use some opencore IPCOre in the edk interface like the opb
one. I would likt to know what should i do to make it listed under the add/
core ?

I probably have to modify some file in the the hdl file.

I would like to use wishbone one. I know there is have a wrapper ipcore
(www.ascic.ws) but i can't make it work.

if someone  have some infos on this i'll apreciated

Jonathan

Re: opencore under edk 6.3i
Hi Jonathan,

Use the Create/Import Peripheral Wizard (import flow) from EDK to import
your cores. After ipmorting, you should see they're listed under
Add/Edit Core dialog like any other EDK cores.

thanks,
yong