Open source Programmer, Logic Analyzer and In-Circuit Emulator Project

Guys,

I saw this on Slashdot and thought of CAF.

The PLAICE is an open source hardware and software project developing a powerful in-circuit development tool that combines in one device the features of a FLASH Programmer, Memory Emulator, and High Speed Multi-Channel Logic Analyzer. It runs uClinux. The logic analyzer features up to 200MHz sampling rates and up to 32 input channels.

Cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

interesting ;)

but currently the project seems to be just another wrapper around the sump project...

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Ah, you mean this

? It would seem that 'open source' hardware is getting more press recently, I think the cheap dev. boards that FPGA vendors are selling may have something to do with this. Syms.

p.s. I'm not sure everyone will be totally comfortable with the soggy moggy pictures?

:-)

Reply to
Symon