open position: developing high-level FPGA programming tools

Galois is looking for a talented software/hardware engineer to join us,
for a project pushing the state of the art in FPGA programming tools.
The project involves automatic compilation from a high-level functional
programming language to FPGA hardware, with strong efficiency and
assurance requirements for the generated circuits.

For details, see <http://www.galois.com/job_FPGAEngineer.php
and <http://www.galois.com/join.php . Please direct applications to

Galois is located in Portland, Oregon.

--
Fergus J. Henderson        "I have always known that the pursuit
Galois Connections, Inc.   of excellence is a lethal habit"