OPB_MDM as UART in a PowerPC design

Hi everybody,

I work with a VirtexIIPro in a design with PowerPC processor. I have some problems with the opb_mdm to work as uart. My board has not RS232 peripheral, so I used a OPB_MDM and a PLB2OPB bridge. This solution does not seem to be enough and I receive quite a lot error message such as "Unable to connect processor" in my XMDSTUB console.

I explain what I do when I download the bootloop application and Init my xmdstub console:

connect mdm -uart read_uart dow executable.elf con

My best regards

Reply to
Pablo