opb_ddr

Hi all,

I have problems with runnig a DDR test on Spartan3E SK. I rebuild one of the reference designs in EDK 8.2:

I have three boards and 2 do not pass the test. I have about the same problems with a Virtex4 MiniModule and the design with opb_ddr. Did anyone else experienced the same problems?

Cheers,

Guru

Reply to
Guru

i've had problems with opb_ddr under EDK 8.2 as well

i had a design (on the avnet V4FX12 mini module board) using the opb_ddr which worked under 8.1 and does not work under 8.2. the reference designs that avnet provides worked under 8.1 but not under

8.2 (SP1, i haven't tested it with SP2). i wound up changing my design to use an MPMC2 memory controller instead.

-rimas

Guru wrote:

funkrhythm