OPB bus burst transfer support?

Dear All,

Does OPB bus(V2.0) included in Xilinx EDK6.2 support burst transfer mode (fixed burst or variable burst)? If yes, how many data can it transfer(read/write) at one operation?

Hiro

Reply to
hiro

Hiro,

The OPB inclued in the EDK supports burst transactions. However, a potential limiting factor may be some of the IP that we deliver which doesn't support burst transactions (for instance, the MicroBlaze I and D Master OPB connections do not support burst currently).

Matt

hiro wrote:

Reply to
Matthew Ouellette

Hi Matt,

If we write our own IP Master that supports burst transfers and attach it to OPB along with microblaze. Will the system work?

Regards Arun

Reply to
Arun