Online Troubleshooters

We see a variety of configuration issues on comp.arch.fpga, and we also see these in Altera's support center. To make it easier to debug these issues, Altera has created an online troubleshooter for configuration. This troubleshooter works by asking you various questions about your setup and what you are seeing on the board, then suggests various actions to take to solve the problem. I encourage designers to check it out if seeing configuration problems. The URL is here:

Altera also has other online troubleshooters for PCI and licensing issues, found here:

These tools will be useful for designers as you debug your systems. Enjoy!

Sincerely, Greg Steinke snipped-for-privacy@altera.com

Reply to
Greg Steinke