one extra slipway board from fccm

Hey all,

I still have one more slipway board left over to give away; email me if you want it and I'll mail it to you.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, this might help:

Please don't laugh at my pathetic PCB design skills.

I also have two bare PCB's if anybody wants those. The components to populate them run about $40 from DigiKey+Mouser and it's all easy through-hole stuff.

Thanks again to everybody who provided feedback and input at the conference! Next year's project is well on its way...

- a

Reply to
Adam Megacz

Perhaps I didn't see them, but where are the bypass caps?

-Dave Pollum

Reply to
Dave Pollum

Adam's project presentation at FCCM was great ... an async ring counter that actually changes speed when he freeze spray'ed it :) Great intro into delay insensitive async FPGA programming benefits ... better speed than clocked, and dynamically adjusts for logic speed.

awesome intro project for AMTEL parts too ...

John

Reply to
fpga_toys

I once used code density tests to measured how the delay of a spartan-2 carry chain changes during a clock cycle due to ground bounce. Fun stuff. Surprisingly simple for high resolution measurements in the

20GHz range.

Kolja Sulimma

Reply to
comp.arch.fpga