on the fly Reconfig

I am trying to use the embedded ppc in Xilinx Virtex 2 pro FPGA to reconfigure the same. I have gone thro the embedded design applications , xapp 058, xapp503. As I see, those applications had external processors, but what i am trying to achieve is store bit files in PROM , boot with a file , later, access the other file from PROM and reconfigure the entire device. It seems, System ACE Cf is a promising solution to this. But I need help on how to interface PROM with PPC

To put it precisely, I am trying to load bit streams on the fly by configuring PPC

I would appreciate any advice and help

Early thanks for the time spend to reply.

Thank you Regards Ramnathan

Reply to
Ram