obtaining ABEL code from schematics sou rce in a design with ISE Webpack ¿?

i'm testing webpack8.1, with a CPLD. i would like to create a design from an schematic and obtain as a result the equivalent ABEL code.

i select source schematic and syntesis ABEL-XLT-VHDL. I thought i will obtain the .abl, but i obtain vhdl code (a .vhf file) but i don't find ABEL code. is it anywhere?

thanks

Reply to
Fernando Peral Pérez

You can get boolean eqn format ( not-quite-abel ) from the CPLD FIT reports. We have used that to migrate between families/vendors in the past, and for benchmarking. The better fitters format their report eqns so they can paste back into the tools....

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville