Nios II, ThreadX, NetX Anyone?

Hi,

I'm looking for a very compact TCP/IP stack for the Nios II, and the ThreadX/NetX combo seems to be, at least on paper, the smallest. Anyone using this combo? How small are you able to build it, and with what services? How well does it work? How is their support?

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
PaulK

Hi,

I'm looking for a very compact TCP/IP stack for the Nios II. The ThreadX/NetX combo seems to be, on paper at least, the smallest. Anyone using this? How small are you able to build it, and with what services? Any issues integrating it with the Nios IDE? How about express logic support?

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
PaulK

Hi,

I'm looking for a very compact TCP/IP stack for the Nios II. The ThreadX/NetX combo seems to be, on paper at least, the smallest. Anyone using this? How small are you able to build it, and with what services? Any issues integrating it with the Nios IDE? How about express logic support?

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
PaulK

could you please ask the very same question another 99 times?

Reply to
Antti

Sorry, I had issues with my profile, which are now fixed.

Reply to
PaulK