Nios II Multiprocessor Collection run in command line

Hi All,

is there any chance to run Nios II Multiprocessor Collection in command line?

I have the system with 2 cpus. I've tried to run the programs separately, but in that case mutex doesn't work properly. Perhaps smth wrong with cpu's ID value.

Note: from Nios II IDE it works fine, when I use Nios II Multiprocessor Collection.

Best regards,

Ewa.

Reply to
Ewa