Nios Development Kit, STRATIX Edition

Hey Guys,

I have this "development Suite" and am wondering if it is worth anything, I'd like to sell it. If it isn't I'd like to know which deserving group I should donate it to. Thanks for any comments.

  • Nios Embedded Processor, Documentation and Reference Designs
  • Nios development Board - Stratix EP1S10 Device - One 10/100 Ethernet and One CompactFlash Connector - Two RS-232 Ports - 1-Mbyte SRAM, 16-Mbyte Single-Data Rate (SDR) SDRAM and 8-Mbyte Flash Memory - Mictor Trace/Debug Connector and Expansion Prototype Headers
  • Quartus II Design Software with SOPC Builder System Development Tool
  • GNUPro Toolkit: Software Development Suite
  • Power Supply and Cables
Reply to
Gabru

Yudhvir,

If your planning to donate the board, a university body would make the best use of that kit. If you would like to donate it to the University of Ottawa (Canada), that would be appreciated.

Pino

Reply to
Pino