ngdbuild:604 - storing netlists in other directories than the project dir

Hi All,

Has someone figured out how (or if) it is possible to store netlists used in an ISE design in other directories than the main project directory. I'd like to keep my netlists in a ./source/netlist directory or similar, in the same way I keep my VHDL-files in a ./source/vhdl directory. It makes the ISE projects much cleaner and portable.

Regards Johan

Johan Bernspång, xjohbex@xfoix.se
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Johan Bernspång

Nevermind, I found out how to do it myself.

/Johan

Johan Bernspång, xjohbex@xfoix.se
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Johan Bernspång

It was possible to specify the path to the directory in ISE as well.

/Johan

Johan Bernspång, xjohbex@xfoix.se
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Johan Bernspång

ngdbuild will store the files in its current working directory. If you run ngdbuild from a shell you can change the current working directory to source/netlist and then run ngdbuild.

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?