next EDK service pack release date?

Hi

I think Xilinx has said the service packs should come once a months?
So is the EDK service pack delaying or may there will be no SP and
comes out EDK 8.2?

the reason why I am asking is the issue that - EDK 8.1 SP2 can not use
FSL links with MicroBlaze 3.0 (bug!!!) and MicroBlaze 4.0 has still to
my knowledge issues with uClinux, so its very complicated to make
Impulse-C codeveloper FSL accelerator demos for systems that can run
uclinux.

Antti

Re: next EDK service pack release date?
Hi Antti,

details?  I'm not aware of any issues, and there's no chatter about such on the
mb-uclinux list.

John

Re: next EDK service pack release date?

Dear John,

google: uclinux microblaze 4
first hit
http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~listarch/microblaze-uclinux/archive/2005/10/msg00111.html

is link to the some chatter on the mb-uclinux
I would assume readers of the uclinux list (some at least) are aware of
the problem.

to my knowledge there was never a plausible explanation why MB4 behaved
badly with uclinux, but as I had issues with it on the platforms I am
testing with then I have frozen my referecence design to MB version 3 -
to guarantee that uclinux works in stable fashion.

maybe the issue is gone by today, I will retest again to see if there
are still problems or not

Antti
http://antti-brain.com

Site Timeline