newbie question

Hi all,

I am trying to get into FPGA development, just wonder besides "FPGAs are fun"

and opencores.org, is there any other sites I can find good introductary materials? My main interested is CPU cores and floating point units for DSP/control type of applications.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
ppirrip

Hi, for lots of information and links about vhdl and cores have a look at

Have fun Eilert

ppirrip schrieb:

Reply to
backhus

It's not a website, but a good book on computer architecture would probably help in the kind of stuff that you're interested in. Not FPGA-specific, but easy to apply in an FPGA.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Stringer

Jeremy Stringer schrieb:

Some books which are maybe helpfull:

- The Definitive Guide to How Computers Do Math: Featuring the Virtual DIY Calculator -

-

- THE DESIGN WARRIOR'S GUIDE TO FPGAS -

Greetings Udo

Reply to