newbie : IP cores

Hi can I get free(open source) IP cores for USB 1.1 or 2.0 and firewire modules.

if not where can I get them for low cost. any one has an idea...suggestions...

thanks a lot..

Reply to
sudheer

Opencores.com has a couple USB 1.1 and 2.0 projects for free. It doesn't look like they have any firewire projects though.

Reply to
David.Stanford

Hi David thanks for ur info....I have visited suggested site...found quite useful....

sudheer

Reply to
sudheer

Hi it seems USB device function core is available on opencores.com but not USB host controller core...does any one have an idea where to get host controller core for USB....

hmmm.....thanks

Reply to
sudheer