new to NIOS II

Hello group,

Recently I have started to learn NIOS. I will appreciate it if somebody knows any good online resource or book that I can use.

Thanks, Amit

Reply to
Amit

Have you tried a google search? My one search on the subject got

17,400 hits, and a good weeks worth of reading/learning on the 1st page of hits.

G.

Reply to
ghelbig

After that, he can try the copious Nios documentation (free on the Altera web site).

Then there's the Nios forum:

If that isn't enough, give up.

Reply to
MikeShepherd564