New Relay Computer

I've made a new relay computer: check out

(look for the videos on the example programs page).

This one is a single board computer, like the microprocessor trainers of the

70s and 80s.

A trick to keep the relay count very low is my design for a master-slave flip-flop. By using a capacitor for the master side and a holding resistor based latch for the slave side, only 1.5 relays per bit are needed.

--
/*  jhallen@world.std.com AB1GO */                        /* Joseph H. Allen */
 Click to see the full signature