Neural Network on fpga

I'm new to the whole Xilinx software package, and my professor wanted me to have
a simple design of a 1x1x1 feed forward neural network done by July 24, 2004.
So I was wondering if anyone knows whats the best way about doing this?(Verilog,
VHDL, Schematic, other)   <br><br>I have to be able to impliment an exponential
function, I have to multiply, I have to add, and I have to read/write numbers to
memory.  Plus I have to come up with random numbers.

Site Timeline