Need Recommandation for DDR2 controller virtex4

Hello all, I am trying a new design that includes DDR2. This design has multiple accses to the memory and I need to use bank interleaving and auto-precharge function (only on the last access to the read line ,as expected). CAN someone reccomand me a decent controller that does so (even if i need to buy it)? I have tried xilinx MIG but it doesn't support interleaving.

thanks

Guy.

Reply to
Guy_FPGA

Try Northwest Logic--they do good work but you have to pay for it.

Terry Brown

Reply to
tbrown

hey terry, Did you use their IP? what was your exact application? Any other oppinion would help... thanks

Guy

tbrown wrote:

Reply to
Guy_FPGA

hey terry, Did you use their IP? what was your exact application? Any other oppinion would help... thanks

Guy

tbrown wrote:

Reply to
Guy_FPGA