Need Recommandation for DDR2 controller virtex4

Hello all,
I am trying a new design that includes DDR2. This design has multiple
accses to the memory and I need to use bank interleaving and
auto-precharge function (only on the last access to the read line ,as
expected). CAN  someone reccomand me a decent controller that does so
(even if i need to buy it)? I have tried xilinx MIG but it doesn't
support interleaving.

thanks

Guy.

Re: Need Recommandation for DDR2 controller virtex4
Try Northwest Logic--they do good work but you have to pay for it.

http://www.nwlogic.com /

Terry Brown

Re: Need Recommandation for DDR2 controller virtex4
hey terry,
Did you use their IP?
what was your exact application?
Any other oppinion would help...