need help.....how do i download an image onto a virtex 4 fpga

Hey, I have to run these codes related to jpeg compression and motion estimation (dct, quantization etc.....), in order to do that i have to first upload an image into the ram of the fpga. i'm using a virtex4 fpga and the board has a 4 mb flash on it. I need directions as to how i can download the image and how to call for the image from my code.

Thanks!!!

Reply to
grky