Need flash adc with plcc format?

Is there a flash adc with a plcc package, anything above 24MHz minimum sample rate will suit me. tnx

Reply to
<nnn>

You know this is comp.arch.fpga, right? ;-)

Anyway, go search for yourself :-

I doubt anyone would make a high speed ADC in a PLCC package, this type of package has awful SI properties.

HTH, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

Is there a good reference for the types of IC packages and their effects on SI?

---Matthew Hicks

Reply to
Matthew Hicks

Hi Matthew, The Amkor website is somewhere to start. For example compare and contrast these two packages:-

and

MLF12 lead inductance ~0.6nH capacitance ~0.2pF

PLCC20 lead inductance ~2nH capacitance ~0.6pF

HTH, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

Good, now what is SI ? is it shorthand for silicon? or is it the si units of measurements.

Reply to
<nnn>

Thanks for the links Symo, I was hoping for some rules of thumb, but I guess I could look at a few datasheets of different packages and create my own. SI stands for signal integrity.

---Matthew Hicks

Reply to
Matthew Hicks

you posted in the wrong branch!!