need byteblaster II source code

hi i am doing a project on altera fpga. i need to implement byteblaster in microcontroller so that i can configur

fpga using microcontroller.but i am not able to get the source code o byteblaster.if anyone help me in getting the source code please email m immediately i need it urgently ( i am also ready to pay for it)

Reply to
chudar

You don't need Altera's source code to create a programmer.

What you do need to do is understand and utilize the timing and waveform diagrams for the mode of progamming you are attempting to use (JTAG, Acitve Serial, or Passive Serial). I believe these diagrams are available in their configuration manuals. Once you have this information, you can write your own source code to implement the proper logic.

Reply to
Noway2