NAND flash file

Does anyone know where I can find the xapp354_verilog or xapp354_VHDL files for NAND flash? I went to the Xilinx ftp site, and they were not listed there. Thanks.--Matt

Reply to
mduane
9230461D6E540BB9EC0C078E Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Matt, You must register through the l> Does anyone know where I can find the xapp354_verilog or xapp354_VHDL

Reply to
Steve Prokosch