NAND flash file

Does anyone know where I can find the xapp354_verilog or xapp354_VHDL
files for NAND flash?  I went to the Xilinx ftp site, and they were
not listed there.  Thanks.--Matt

Re: NAND flash file
--------------9230461D6E540BB9EC0C078E

Matt,
You must register through the link at the end of the app note (after
reading the disclaimer).  You will then receive a email with a link to
the HDL code.
Hope that helps,
Steve

--------------9230461D6E540BB9EC0C078E

begin:vcard
n:Prokosch;Steve
tel;fax:505-858-3106
tel;work:505-798-4811
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.xilinx.com
org:Xilinx Inc.;CPLD
adr:;;7801 Jefferson St NE;Albuquerque;NM;87109;USA
version:2.1
email;internet: snipped-for-privacy@xilinx.com
title:Staff Product Marketing
note;quoted-printable:On matters of style, swim with the current3B%0D0A%On
matters of principle, stand like a rock
fn:Steve
end:vcard

--------------9230461D6E540BB9EC0C078E--