Modular Design Example

Is there an example of a modular design project for ISE that I can download. I could not find one on the xilnx website or included in the ISE examples directory Beyond a picture shown in the Development System Reference Guide and reading the chapter on modular design, I am really no closer to understanding how to setup such a project.

Reply to
javaguy11111

As seems to be the case, after I post a message asking for help I find what I am looking for. A few places that have some modular design examples:

and

javaguy11111