Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Modifying opb_bram under EDK
August 1, 2005, 8:34 pm
rate this thread
Re: Modifying opb_bram under EDK
The opb_bram is for use with the block ram inside the FPGA. Are you
really planning to add redundancy and checkbits to that? If so, I would
wonder why. If the BRAM can be corrupted, then so can the rest of the
FPGA, so are you also adding error detection and correction to the rest
of the FPGA?
My EDK does come with source for the opb_bram, assuming you are
So I cannot imagine why you wouldn't have it.
- » How to generate bits info for a record structure?
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » Controlling the time of anacron's cron.daily in raspbian buster?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Raspberry Pi Group