Modelsim Segmentation faults

6742A7D14406C23572C451DC Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

HI, (Apologies if this has been discussed before) We have installed modelsim 6.0 on our network and are experiencing unusual behavior. From the command line.... vcom....works vsim -h ...works vsim ......gives a segmentaion fault

** Fatal: Segmentation Violation.

This happens on Linux and Solaris but not on XP. Some other users in my department see this but others dont. Has anybody experienced this type of behaviour? Thanks, James

Reply to
James Brennan

Hi James,

Have you tried 6.0b? Which Linux distro are you using?

Hans

Hans
790E2A872D1A171473D727ED Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hans, We have got to bottom of problem. Another applicati> Hi James,

Reply to
James Brennan