ModelSim is ungraceful with my stupidity...

O.K. I did something stupid, but as a newbie to both Verilog and Modelsim I expected a nice error message instead of no indication and no response while I watched all of my virtual memory get gobbled up. Then Modelsim closed (was killed by Windows).

All because of:

always PLX_LCLK0

Reply to
Gabor Szakacs

--Ray Andraka, P.E. President, the Andraka Consulting Group, Inc.

401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950 email snipped-for-privacy@andraka.com

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin,

1759
Reply to
Ray Andraka

Just out of interest, what error message do you get from Aldec on this code?

Hans.

Hans