Modelsim

Hi

Does has anyone experienced problems with modelsim running slowly? I a not talking about simulation speed but rather when I have signals open i the wave window. There is a delay with zooming in and scrolling before i actually happens. Its not like I have a slow pc either.

Cheers

Jon

Reply to
maxascent

For me it usually does something like that when the resolution is set to something very high, like ps... Ben

Reply to
Benjamin Todd

I get similar symptoms if the simulation is still running in the background.

Is that it?

Nial.

Reply to
Nial Stewart

Yes I do have it set to 10ps, so maybe that is the reason.

Reply to
maxascent