modelsim

hi

i'm using modelsim (xilinx edition) and i was wondering how i can get my signals to show up in post translate simulation like in behavioral simulation. in behavioral simulation i just have to click on uut in the window "workspace" and i can get all my signals from my design or testbench. but in post translate simulation a lot of my signals have different names and vectors a split up into single signals. also if i try to use "add signal" it tells me it cant find it but i'm sure i'm using it in my testbench.

can anybody help me here?

thanks

Reply to
u_stadler