ModelSim

I launch Modelsim from the Xilinx IDE. I would like it run all the way through, to a wait; statement in the testbench. How do I do that? In fact, since my testbed outputs to text files, I would rather not see the ModelSim workings at all, and would rather just stay in the Xilinx IDE.

Brad Smallridge

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

way

In fact,

ModelSim

You can create a custom do file and tell ISE about that. Alternatively if you just want to run to the end, replace the option that says "run timevalue" with "run -all". You can just put "run -all" in the dialogue box in the properties for the process in ISE that launches Modelsim,

regards Alan

--
Alan Fitch
Consultant