Mobile Applications Conference Bangalore on 15-October

Hi,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on October

15th

I guess it will add a great value to all the professionals in the respective domain.

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See the Sessions below).

The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue:Nimhans Convention Centre,Near Diary Circle,Bangalore-560029 The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I called, they had 200 more seats left.

Please find below is the url to go through the website:

Thanks, Vishal

Exciting Panel discussions on:

Mobile Applications Explode. Who wins and who loses? The Opportunity: It used to be ringtones =97 now what? Opportunities for entrepreneurs in the Mobile space Top Mobile Apps Competition Careers and Handset makers want a piece, too: Where will they go? Mobile Marketing

Reply to
global gaming