ML403 GPIO Switch not present

Hi all, I just bought an ML403 board (more precisely I bought the PowerPC and MicroBlaze Development Kit) but the 8 GPIO Switches (near to the config address switch) are simply not present on the board. On the PCB I see its emplacement and even the protection resistors ... but no switch. Is it simply an error? Or was there a hardware bug related to these swithes and they were simply deleted? Some reference designs (the web server for example) use these switches.

Mehdi.

Reply to
GaLaKtIkUs™

Hi again! I just found on the docs that these switches are not installed on the ML403 board.

Mehdi.

Reply to
GaLaKtIkUs™