ml310: linux boot faillure

I'm trying to use a montavista kernel on a ml310 but when I run it, I always have the same error even if I follow the xilinx instructions.

In fact when booting h*the kernel the ml310 freeze and the opb led turns to red.

I can't find where is the problem. can you help me? thanks a lot

Reply to
khoryl

Even I had the same problem when I was using my own cross compiler ..but when I used the cross compiler from Montavista ..everything worked fine ...May be u may give that a shot

-- Parag Beeraka

Reply to
beeraka