ml300 LCD question

Hello, I'm Eric and I'm an undergraduate at the University of Maryland helping out with research and am very inexperienced with this stuff. I have a question about the Xilinx ml300 board.

I was wondering if there was a general ruitine or technique in which to load data into the DDR memory and display the image on the LCD screen. More specifically, I kind of understand how in theory the TFT interface interacts with the PLB logic interface, I just don't understand how to load things on the DDR memory and then change the DCR control registers to point to it.

Any help, code to do this, instruction, or tips would be highly appreciated. Again I am very new to all of this and what I think I know may be also incorrect. Thanks

Eric

Reply to
Eric Yeh